Thursday, April 5, 2007

Random thoughts

Being poor and busy all the time sucks. Well i guess in a way they help each other out. Because i'm busy all the time, i have no time to spend money, thanks. I was thinking about picking up up an extra shift at work, but who wants to do that?

For Christmas i got a one-hour massage and let me tell you, its was fantastic. I was a little nervous at first, because well I'm a little pudgy and all and it's kind of weird being touched by strangers, but it was great. All the soreness in my back went away, it was a real stress reliever.

I have to cover a Board of Aldermen meeting in New Melle tonight. I wish the they would argue or something, then it's interesting.

4 comments:

Lane J said...

Your right no money is good. Then you dont have to spend it on anyone. Too bad you didn't get to cover the board of alderman meetings in Overland when Purzner was in. That would be exciting.

Anonymous said...

Work...Time vs. money. Such a hard decision. I quit my job recently. I chose time over money. Who knows what the RIGHT decision was though...

Wes Murrell said...

"Being poor and busy all the time sucks" haha. yes

WeLaughIndoors said...

it would be even more interesting if chairs were thrown.