Monday, April 2, 2007

Random Thoughts

Spring break is over, time to begin the busy student life again. Which is good, i'd like to have spring break again, but it's good get the school year rolling again...the sooner it's over the better.

I'm a bit worried about internships, i applied to three places and haven't heard back from any of them yet.
The editor of the Suburban Journals in St. Charles told me i could work there over the summer, i just wish i had something finalized.
It just seems kind of weird the I have to ask people to let me work for free...plus pay Lindenwood. I mean what does Lindenwood do anyway, they're not teaching me anything. Why should i have to pay the college anything? Seems like a rip-off to me.
Then again what the hell do I know? I'm 26 and still in college.

No comments: