Monday, March 12, 2007

Doing Laundry

Doing laundry at the Laundromat is a good study of people. Right now I’m watching this guy hit on a girl half his age, I almost feel sorry for him, well I might if he wasn’t dumb enough to make attempt to pick up a girl half his age. Seriously, he’s talking to her about how he just bought a house and how rich he is, dude if you’re so wealthy; why are you in doing laundry in a Laundromat? Maybe he just likes to pick up women here, classy guy.

It’s funny how people just leave their clothes in the machines for hours at a time. I dunno, I just think it’s wrong to take up a machine for a significant period of time while others are waiting to use it. Besides, how do they know people aren’t taking their clothes? Some people spend a nice sum of money on their clothes; why leave them around? Maybe that’s what the creepy guy does when there are no women to hit on.

I guess I’m just untrustworthy, granted, and anyone that has seen the way I dress can attest to this, I don’t spend a lot of money on clothing, but I still want to keep the clothes I have.

Man I’m thirsty; I wish I would have brought some water.

No comments: